- You are a current student or alumnus of Interface, Interaction, Communication Design, or related fields.
- You've already worked with established design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe CC, and Invision.
- You have expertise in user-centered design and usability methods.
- You have a good understanding of design and conceptual thinking.
- You have a strong affinity to all things online.
- Eagerness to learn, curiosity, and abstract thinking are your strengths.
- You love contributing your own ideas and creativity to projects.
- You enjoy working in teams.
For customer as well as in-house projects, you'll be supporting us in:
- creating UI elements for style guides and pattern libraries.
- developing design concepts and a visual language for our customer projects.
- working on projects from the mood board and first wireframes to the launch.
- designing graphical user interfaces for web, mobile, and tablet applications.
You'll be working closely with our developers, project owners, and the design team.